Other products for Callus/Hard skin
Podosan Anti-Hard Skin Spots 2-in-1
Double action for helping removal of local callus or hard skin
- File makes hard skin porous and permeable
- Active pen lotion makes it soft and removable
Local callus and hard skin
Sometimes local calluses or hard skin under the feet is persistent and difficult to reach. This hard, horny skin is often present around the toes or on the side of the feet. In order to remove these local spots of callus or hard skin, it is important to target them directly and effectively for optimal treatment. In order to remove the hard skin on the feet Podosan has developed a two in one product consisting of a special applicator pend and file.
With the callus file you can first make callus/hard skin spots porous and more permeable for active ingredients. The second step consists of tabbing the spot with the pen applicator to release some anti-callus lotion. Because the top layer of the horny skin is removed first, the fruit- and salicylic acid from the pen can dissolve the callus or hard skin spots more easily. The double action of the Pen & File can effectively help you removing local spots of callus or hard skin.
Instructions to use Podosan Callus Anti-Hard Skin Spot 2-in-1 (twice daily):
- File the local callus or hard skin spot until it is slightly roughed. Then rinse feet and file with
- warm water for cleansing.
- Tab the local callus or hard skin spot with the pen and release the anti-callus lotion.
- Turn bottom of the pen until lotion comes out of applicator. (first time you need to turn the bottom more than 10 times)
- Pen & file effectively help remove local spots of callus/hard skin.
- The 2-in-1 function fastens the anti-hard skin spot action.
- After treatment your feet look smooth, beautiful.
Skin and body friendly
- Skin friendly local treatment of callus/hard skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Free from fragrance and perfume.
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, C14-22 Alcohols, , Salicylic acid, Polyacrylate crosspolymer-6,C12-20 Alkyl glucoside Propylene glycol, Malic acid,Glycolic acid, Lactic acid, Pyrusmalus fruit extract, Citric acid, Sodium hydroxide, t-Butyl alcohol.