Other products for Fungal
Podosan Athlete Foot
Treatment and prevent athlete foot infection
Effective treatment of athlete foot
Quick and effective applicator = after one week
Double action: treatment with a foot pen and shoe spray
Athlete's foot is a fungal infection of the skin that causes scaling, flaking, and itch of affected areas. It is caused by fungi in the genus Trichophyton and is typically transmitted in moist areas where people walk barefoot, such as showers or bathhouses. Fungal infection is especially concentrated in between the toes and sole of the feet.
Instructions how to use Podosan Athlete Foot
Podosan Athlete’s Foot Pen consists of Athlete’s Foot Penetrating fluid combined with a patented extract containing amino acids, anti-fungal substances and proteins that aid the natural healing process. After one week of application, the overall appearance of the affected area should begin to improve. Fungal infection like Athlete foot thrives and grows in humid and moist environments such as shoes: in order to prevent reinfection, Shoe Spray should be used in footwear to ensure that all fungi are completely eradicated.
Instruction for use: (read the information leaflet in full before using Podosan Athlete’s Foot Pen)
- Start using the Podosan Athlete’s Foot Pen at the first sign of symptoms of athlete’s foot infection.
- First wash your feet and carefully dry them out with a towel.
- Twist the dial on top of the pen 5-8 times or until the first drop of formulation comes out of the rubber tip.
- Apply the solution twice a day (morning and night) for at least 4 weeks.
- Let it dry for 1-2 minutes before putting on socks or shoes.
- The skin should visibly improve within the first days of treatment and symptoms will disappear within 2 weeks.
- Spray inside your shoes 2-3 times once a week with the Shoe Spray.
Ingredients: Alcohol denat, Undecylenic acid, Urea, Allantoin, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Olive Leaf Active, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Phenyllactic acid, Octanoic acid, Lactic acid, Mineral oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, tri laureth-4 phosphate, Sodium Carbomer, Glycerin.
Ingredients shoe spray: Alcohol denat, Aqua.