Other products for Callus/Hard skin
Podosan Callus Peeling Socks
Revolutionary way to get silky soft feet in only one treatment!
- Development of local calluses and hard skin
- Dry and cracked heels
Callus and hard skin on the feet is a common problem. This because of wearing shoes and the daily pressure of your body on the feet, creating hard skin and ultimately callus.
Revolutionary Footcare treatment
The peeling socks applies a special gel formula, which is designed to break down callus and hard skin in one single step. It accelerates cell metabolism and makes the dead skin peel off. Leaving you with silky soft feet in just one treatment.
Instructions to use Podosan Callus Exfoliating Socks:
- Clean/dry the feet, take out the sock and cut for the sealing
- Insert the feet in the sock, and make sure the essences closely touch the skin. (You can
- wear common socks and keep the mask close to the skin).
- Tear off green double-sided film and seal the opening
- Remove the sock one hour. Wash your feet with warm water to remove the remaining gel.
- After 5-7 days, the hard skin will gradually fall off. The peeling process can last approximately 1-2 weeks*. The quantity of skin that falls of can be a lot. This is normal. Do not forcefully remove skin during this period.
- For optimal result use hot water to soak your feet every day.
- Do not use any lotion/cream during the peeling process.
- After the peeling apply some Invisible sock Foot Foam to keep your feet moist and smooth.
- After the peeling process, use a higher sun care protection crème because your skin is silky soft and needs to be protected.
- Use Podosan exfoliating socks every 2-3 months to keep your feet silky soft all year long.
Water, Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phe-noxyethanol, Arginine, Salicylic Acid, XanthamGum, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, O-Cymen-5-OL, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Matricaria Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Hedera Helix Extract, Citrus Medica Limo-num Fruit Extract, Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract.