Other products for Fungal
Podosan Nail Fungal
Treats and prevents fungal nail infection
Effective treatment of nail fungus
Quick and effective applicator: after one week visible result
Double action: fungal nail treatment with a pen and shoe spray
Nail fungus infection of the toe of fingernail that resides inside the keratin of the nail. Fungal nail infection is the most prevalent foot problem and cause visual damage to nails, and it left untreated can lead to loss of the nail.
Instructions how to use Podosan Nail Fungal
The solution contained in the pen creates an environment such that the fungus is not able to survive or multiply. After one week of application, the appearance of the nail should begin to improve.
Nail fungus thrives and grows in humid and moist environments such as shoes: in order to prevent reinfection, Shoe Spray should be used in footwear to ensure that all fungi are completely eradicated.
Instruction for use: (read the information leaflet in full before using Podosan Nail Pen)
- Start using at the first sign of symptoms of a fungal nail infection
- First remove any nail polish then, using one of the nail files included, file away dead skin and rough edges of the nail
- Using the pen, apply the solution twice a day (morning and night) for at least 4 weeks. You should make sure you cover the entire surface of the nail, and under the front edge.
- Let it dry for 1-2 minutes before putting on socks or shoes
- Replace tip of the pen every week to prevent reinfection
- Spray inside your shoes 2-3 times once a week with the Shoe Spray
Ingredients pen: Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Olive Leaf Active, Hydrolized Silk Fibroin, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Aqua.